Same location as the fourth of July post from last year, just a bit different framing… and time of day.
One final update about the site design. I think I’m about finished!
What else has been done?
- Got rid of the weird borders created when I put padding on the various elements of the post (header, body, footer, etc)
- Defined site width as 960px – might play around with this a bit, but I think it looks nice.
- Resized footer text and right sidebar text (no reason for them to be the same size as everything else)
- Changed text size (up 0.1em) and font (Tahoma -> Arial) to improve readability
Still need to do:
- Decide on background, design it.
- Come up with a better color than red for the header. Doesn’t look so great on other screens.
- Create more contrast between header color and navigation color.
As mentioned in the previous post, I am working on improving the site. Instead of having a strangely formatted mess of blue and grey, the site is now dressed up in red. I might add a little design to that black background, but I’m pretty happy with the way it is right now.
More posts coming soon! I had to retake pictures for some of the then and now stuff because I managed to lose the ones I had taken when my computer crashed. Oops.
Be on the lookout for more fun stuff soon!